This is...
























Going to be bringing this blog to a close.

Really think it's about time.

It's done me proud through the final year of uni and year of rubbishy jobs, Taught me bits and bobs about Html, been a good little place to put things. But as I am soon to be moving house, and starting up a new job, I feel like I'm still hanging around in a part of life which has now passed, and I could do with a fresh start.

Maybe create a couple of blogs and focus them towards certain disciplines I really want to practice in my spare time.... who knows.

I do like documenting things I've made, so I'm sure I will start again somewhere else ont web. I will post up a link to wherever I roam to in the future.

So to all 17 of my followers..... I bid thee farewell.

4 comments:

Sheen said...

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Unknown said...

🤔

Unknown said...

🙂

Unknown said...

Good

Post a Comment